Jan 9, 2009

Finance 101


Okay, so maybe that isn't the best title for the post because I have NO financial wisdom to share. As a single mom, I'm JUST making it, with a little wiggle room. But as you may (or may not) have heard, Suze Orman has just released her latest book on Oprah.com for FREE!! It is called The Action Plan for 2009, and of course it's about money.

Now, I am not endorsing Oprah or Suze, but I am all for free. I glanced over the table of contents and it has a section on paying for college. And seeing as we are all moms (or dads, or caretakers, or someone with kids in your lives SOMEWHERE) I thought this was worth sharing. Look at it. It's free. It won't cost you a thing, but it may help you in the long run.

Happy reading!

Your sister in motherhood.... Tomeka

No comments: